IAFC On Scene Advertising Opportunities
Download the IAFC On Scene media kit (PDF) for information about advertising in On Scene, including the editorial calendar, advertising specs and rates. Contact Jacqueline Garnier, On Scene editor, at email@example.com to book an ad or to get more information.
IAFC On Scene is the official newsletter of the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC). Its readers represent a Who’s Who of fire and emergency service leaders—decision makers looking for solutions to the challenges they face.
On Scene is an electronic newsletter published 21 times a year, all of them distributed electronically and available at IAFC.org/OnScene. A print supplement offers the best content from our electronic editions nine times a year. This is a 16-page, full-color format that's mailed to members. Nothing goes unseen—including your ad.
On Scene delivers:
- Critical information to help chief officers make timely and appropriate decisions
- New ideas and solutions for addressing critical issues
- Important resources available to IAFC members from the website, KnowledgeNet and more
- Developments in the federal government and their effect on the fire service
- News about grants and other funding opportunities
- Best practices in leadership training and development
- Research for developing best practices for the fire service
So take advantage of two ways to reach your customers and new audiences, particularly as the fire and emergency service embraces more of the emerging electronic communications to get its news and information.
Target Your Ad Purchases
IAFC members are the world's leading experts in firefighting, emergency medical services, terrorism response, hazmat spills, natural disasters, search and rescue, and public-safety legislation. On Scene provides many opportunities for advertisers to reach these targeted groups through our special-interest editions, featured articles and more. Here's a list of some planned highlights for the coming year:
- The economy and its impact on the fire and emergency service
- Homeland security, emergency preparedness and all-hazard response
- Research and innovations in the fire and emergency service
- Emerging communications and technology
- Community relations and being relevant in our communities
- Firefighter health and safety
- Succession planning and recruitment and retention
- Department administration
- Fire service-based EMS
- Labor-management issues
- And much more
Classified Ads (Job Listings)
The IAFC offers the IAFC Career Center as its primary vehicle for publishing classified ads for organizations seeking chiefs and company officers at any level, fire marshals, fire inspectors, instructors, trainers or any position requiring the expertise and education demonstrated by IAFC members. A link to the Career Center is included in every electronic edition and many chief and company officer ads, as well as others listed on the Career Center, are included in On Scene with a link to their details.
NOTE: Not every ad posted to the IAFC Career Center will also be listed in On Scene.